Sit 'N Go Strategy Expert Advice for Beating One-Table Poker Tournaments
Paperback - $24.95 retail See important e-book info in Synopsis
See important e-book info below.
Sit ’n go poker tournaments are one table events starting with nine or ten players that usually pay the top three places. They have become very popular on the Internet and are now being spread in brick and mortar cardrooms as well. But they are not standard no-limit poker tournaments since the required strategy to be successful is different, and those who understand the proper approach have found these events to be highly profitable.
This text, written by sit ’n go expert Collin Moshman, is the first poker strategy book devoted exclusively to these tournaments. Through extensive hand examples and accompanying theory you will learn to:
1. Master expected value, tournament equity, and fundamental poker concepts,
2. Distinguish between earning chips and earning money,
3. Develop an ultra-aggressive late game strategy to steal all the chips when the blinds are high and your opponents are tightening their play,
4. Play multiple tables, incorporate tracking software, and seize online-only edges,
5. Exploit recreational players in your table selection and game-play strategy, and
6. Maximize your sit ’n go profits by treating each game as a business investment.
Whether you want extra income or a full-time sit ’n go career, Sit ‘N Go Strategy provides you with all the tools you need for ultimate success at the tables.
Important E-Book information: 2+2 E-Books cannot be printed. 2+2 E-Books are DRM Protected by Adobe Content Server. Your E-Reader must support Adobe Digital Editions (ADE).
For PC reading and/or transferring the file to supported devices, please download, install and register Adobe Digital Editions from thisLINK. This is a free program. Once you have registered ADE then you can execute the link that will be in your order receipt and open it with ADE.